Workforce Australia is the front door for government employment and skills services, helping Australians to find and keep a job, connecting employers with job seekers, and a refreshed network of providers.
Ability Options is part of CoAct’s network of community-based not-for-profits delivering Workforce Australia. By working as a network, like-minded service partners ensure shared best practice. CoAct has helped over 10,000 people get back into work through its employment services.
I’m looking for work, how can Workforce Australia help me?
Sometimes, looking for work feels like a job itself. Through the new Workforce Australia service, we can help you to find a great job and keep it!
No matter your situation, our Mentors will help you every step of the way. We support you right from the get-go to create a Job Plan that complements your skills, abilities and interests, and even continue to support you after you’ve landed a job. Our aim is to plan, prepare, save you time, and help you find a job that suits your interests and strengths.
You will be supported to:
- Write or update your resume
- Connect with local businesses who are looking for staff
- Review your skills and plan career training or upskilling
- Look for work and apply for new jobs
- Receive on the job support when you start work to help things run smoothly
- Purchase work related training, licenses, clothing, equipment and more
I’m a business owner, how can Workforce Australia help me?
Ability Options can help you find the right staff for your business. Think of us as your cost-free, specialised recruitment agency that is driven by its mission and values.
It starts by understanding your business and staffing needs, then we can:
- Refer pre-screened candidates for your business who are ready and eager to work
- Provide support after your new employee starts work and as they settle into their job
- Provide wage subsidies for eligible job seekers
- Provide advice and support on talent attraction, retention, and workforce development as your trusted employment partner
To find out more, contact us on 1300 422 454.