What are Referral Pathways?
We partner and engage with Allied Health, hospitals, schools, Support Coordinators, and organisations who may need to find employment services for participants. We specialise in supporting participants who may be experiencing mental health conditions, disability, injuries or unemployment. We work together with you to make sure your participants continue to work towards their goals.
How do we support participants?
We provide employment supports to help participants prepare for and find work. Individuals may be eligible for programs such as Disability Employment Services (DES), jobactive or ParentsNext. As a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider, we also help people with disability access services to help meet their goals.
Why choose Ability Options for your participant?
Our team engages with a wide network of employers, both new and established to make sure we always have a diverse range of job opportunities available for your participants. We also actively present candidates to our employer network, helping your participants by taking the stress out of looking for work in the open market.
How can we help you?
We provide a tailored support system for your participants, including:
- Building a strong connection between our employment consultant and your participant, with regular check-ins for continuity
- Tailoring a pathway that meets the specific needs of your participant based on their input and the information you have shared with us
- Skill-based, group and community training, and upskilling
- Job trials and work experience placements
- A safe journey into employment through additional supports such as counselling and mentoring
- Guided resources to help participants learn about support options and future employment
- With the permission of the participant, feedback to you on how things are going
How do I refer someone?
Contact us using the form below or give us a call.