Find information here about our commitment to important issues as well as links to conventions, charters and standards that we use to guide and develop our services.
Rights of people with disability
Ability Options acknowledges each person’s legal and human rights in all aspects of service delivery and is committed to ensuring these are protected and upheld.
- Ability Options: Quality – Participant Rights – Policy
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- NSW Disability Service Standards
Rights of children and young people
Ability Options is committed to providing a child-safe environment where children and young people feel safe and are safe, and their voices are heard in decisions that affect their lives.
- Ability Options: Child Safety – Statement of Commitment
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Child Safe Scheme: Child Safe Scheme | Office of the Children’s Guardian (nsw.gov.au)
- Child Safe Standards: Guide to the Child Safe Standards (nsw.gov.au)