Ability Options Recovery Coaching supports NDIS participants living with psychosocial disabilities to live a full and contributing life.
As recognised leaders in non-clinical mental health supports, our Recovery Coaches have specialist knowledge and skills in community-driven health support. We walk beside you, helping to implement positive life changes through mentoring and a deep understanding of recovery orientated practice, so you can live life beyond the impacts of mental ill-health.
What can a Recovery Coach do for me?
NDS Recovery Coaches are different from Support Coordinators as they have specialist knowledge and skills in psychosocial recovery, mental health and service navigation within the mental health system. Our Recovery Coaches can:
- Develop a recovery-enabling relationship to design, plan and implement a recovery plan
- Coaching to increase recovery skills and personal capacity, including motivation, strengths, resilience and decision-making
- Support engagement with the NDIS
- Assist with coordination of NDIS and other supports
- Assistance with managing complex challenges of day-to-day living